Thursday, May 07, 2009

Oh Ji Ho



Pretty hot thing Oh Ji Ho is a Korean actor and model. He was born on April 14, 1976. He has starred in various films and TV shows such as Couple or Trouble, Thanks Life, My Wife is a Gangster, La Belle, etc. Ho stands 6' tall, and is approximately 165 lbs.

After my last post, I didn't really want to follow it up with another Asian dude. But I was watching Couple or Trouble when I noticed this guy. I hated this guy's hair on that show so much. What were the show's stylists doing? It didn't do any justice to his beautiful face. Ho is not your typically handsome guy, or at least not at first impression. But as you watch more and more of him on screen, you realize that he really is good-looking. He just has a very masculine face. and let's not forget his very masculine body as well, people. That's the kind I like on men; well-proportioned body, lean but not too defined musculature (really built bodies scare me). He's pretty old, though. But in his defense he looks more 28 than his 33 years, don't you think? *PHT

No comments:

Post a Comment