Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Matthew James Thomas





Pretty hot thing Matthew James Thomas is a British actor best known for his role as Jez on the the UK teen musical/drama Britannia High. Some of his other works include Billy Elliot and About a Boy. He was born in 1988.




Ya gotta love a cute boy with boy bangs. He doesn't have the most gorgeous face (and let's face it, very few Brits do; no offense, of course), but he's certainly easy on the eyes, wouldn't you say? He also has a rather effervescent quality about him on screen that's definitely very magnetic. Of course, this is my opinion. Go watch Britannia High, and you be the judge.

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE HIM !! I love his character in Britannia High, he should have so got it together with Danny.
    Oh i'm from the UK, so i'll ignore your comment on our guys you cheeky thing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! i'm italian and i think Matt is handosome...yeah! he so sweetttttttttttttttttttttttttttt <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hes gay on Britannnia High

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi !! I'm french and I think Matthew James Thomas is beautiful and he's a cool actor !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. chui francaise et frenchement je trouve quil est trop bg mais c chien que Britannia il Élevé Dans le font passer pour un homo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think hes a great actor in britannia high despite hes gay in it, i love him too buts, im also british so i'll also ignore that comment but hes an amzing actor i looveeee himm!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved him on Britannia High! Jez was hilarious! one of my favorites who was actually a good guy! UNLIKE DANNY! I hated Danny so much! First episode I loved him, second episode i figured out what a jerk he was. But I very much like Matt yes yes i do. And I like the actor Mitch Hewer, but I didn't like his character in Britannia High. i wanted to smack him the whole time. I love Jez! Wonderful, funny, and amazing! :) (And British people are soooo good looking! Better looking than tons of guys I know! Matt does have a good face.:D)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah!! I love him! xD
    but nah I don't think he should've got together with Danny in Britannia high :L maybe got closer to Ronnie though?
    he most definitely is a Pretty Hot Thang!! (with a goregous face) <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god he is so cute, I saw him on broadway as spiderman!!! I love him so much. I think his face is great, what are you talking about?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "He doesn't have the most gorgeous face (and let's face it, very few Brits do; no offense, of course)" WTF?!?

    ReplyDelete